During our Thanksgiving festivities at my brother Keith's house, Sloane led the women in a game of Mickey Mouse BINGO. She also was busy playing Memory and Checkers. We have a game lover on our hands! Hopefully Santa follows through with her wish for a "Princess Game."
Friday, November 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!
This time of year always brings so many emotions. I am feeling overly thankful these days for so many things, too many to write about in a short blog message. However, I am sure you can figure most of them out...just look at my beautiful children, devoted husband, and caring family and friends. I will stop there before I begin shedding tears as I type. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! I hope your "turkey day" was as fun and blessed as mine!
Katie and Travis' puppies were the hit of another family gathering. Russell and Sloane kept busy following them around and trying to hold them. As fast as these pups are growing, it won't be long before they are chasing the kids around!
Russell was sure to wear his Detroit Lions shirt in order to tease Uncle Keith - the Packer fan! Keith wasted no time torturing the kids with tickles and tackles until they surrendered yelling "GO PACKERS!"
Russell got just far enough away before yelling, "GO LIONS! PACKERS STINK!" He followed this up with a tackle of his own!
One final picture that I couldn't resist posting. My mom, my hero! Her courage, strength, love, and faith is overwhelming! I love you Mom!!! KEEP FIGHTING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment